Video: Mike McPeak on search marketing in low tech environments
We also spoke about learning SEO on the job, hiring an agency, and dealing with low volume keywords.
Mike McPeak, the marketing technologist and CRM specialist at Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, came to my office a couple of months ago to talk about search marketing. We covered a number of topics in this video including:
- Mike’s history in search marketing
- How he learned SEO on the job
- Hiring a search marketing agency
- SEO in low tech spaces (like flatbed trucks)
- What to watch out for in low volume keyword spaces
Here are the two part videos:
If you’re a search professional interested in appearing on Barry’s vlog, you can fill out this form on Search Engine Roundtable; he’s currently looking to do interviews in the NY/NJ tri-state area. You can also subscribe to his YouTube channel by clicking here.